Bienvenue sur le forum Revenge ! Index du Forum
Bienvenue sur le forum Revenge !

Bienvenue sur le forum Revenge ! Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Trey Songz Dive In ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Bienvenue sur le forum Revenge ! Index du Forum ->
Discussions générales
-> Partie détente / parler de tout et de rien
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
shanimmo

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 17:13 (2016)    Sujet du message: Trey Songz Dive In Répondre en citant

Trey Songz Dive In > bit.ly/1qyWVYL

Anonymous....Save....Cancel....Really....delete....this....comment?....Yes....No....Anonymous....Save....Cancel....Really....delete....this....comment?....Yes....No....v....t....e....Trey....Songz....Discography....Studio....albums....I....Gotta....Make....It....Trey....Day....Ready....Passion,....Pain....&....Pleasure....Chapter....V....Trigga....Reloaded....EPs....Inevitable....Intermission....I....&....II....Singles...."Gotta....Make....It"...."Gotta....Go"...."Wonder....Woman"...."Can't....Help....but....Wait"...."Last....Time"...."Missin'....You"...."I....Need....a....Girl"...."Successful"...."LOL....:-)"...."I....Invented....Sex"...."Say....Aah"...."Neighbors....Know....My....Name"...."Already....Taken"...."Bottoms....Up"...."Can't....Be....Friends"...."Love....Faces"...."Unusual"...."Heart....Attack"...."2....Reasons"...."Simply....Amazing"...."Dive....In"...."Na....Na"...."SmartPhones"...."Foreign"...."Touchin,....Lovin"...."Slow....Motion"....Featured....singles...."Girl....Tonite"...."Replacement....Girl"...."Cuddy....Buddy"...."Ride"...."Yesterday"...."We....Got....Hood....Love"...."Sex....Room"...."If....It....Ain't....About....Money"...."Here....I....Am"...."Out....of....My....Head"...."Take....Off"...."Can't....Get....Enough"...."I....Don't....Really....Care"...."The....Way....You....Move"...."Bounce....It"...."Smoke"...."Not....for....Long"...."You....Mine"....TM...+......2016...Vimeo,...Inc^...."Trey....Songz........Chart....history"....Billboard....Hot....R&B/Hip-Hop....Songs....for....Trey....SongzListen..while..you..read!..[Intro]..Ooh..Im..about..to..dive..in..ooh..ooh..I..was..thinking..about..taking..a..couple..laps,..I..just..wanna..dive..in..Yeah,..dive..in,..yeah-eah..[Verse1]..Splash,..baby..girl..thats..your..water..fall..Feel..it..coming..down..on..me,..so..crazy..Yeah,..girl..I..love..the..way..your..body..talk..Come..a..little..closer..just..like..that..Keep..on..talking..girl..you..got..me..[Bridge]..Wanting..to..go..deeper..then..youll..ever..know..Wanting..to..feel,..the..way..you..flow..Ooh..you..got..that..look..up..in..your..eyes..What..we..bout..to..do..aint..no..surprise..[Hook]..Im..about..to..dive..in..Baby..girl..hold..your..breath..We..about..to..get..so..wet..Swimming..in..your..body,..let..me..dive..in..You..know..aint..no..running..round..this..pool..Going..under..just..for..you..Baby..you,..watch..me..stroke..Left..stroke,..right..stroke..Back..stroke,..girl..there..aint..no..running..round..this..pool..Ooh..Im..about..to..dive..in..Baby..girl..hold..your..breath..We..about..to..get..so..wet..Put..me..to..the..test..girl..when..I..dive..[Verse2]..Drip,..baby..we..dont..need..no..towel..Imma..be..the..one..who..rub..your..body..now..Wont..drown..aint..even..coming..up..for..air..now..I..just..keep..my..head..down..(down,..down)..Swim..for..days,..I..can..doggy..paddle..all..kind..of..ways..Girl..you..got..me..[Bridge]...[Hook]...[Verse3]...Submerged...inside...your...world,...so...deep...inside...you...girl...Beautiful...place...to...be,...so...soak...and...wet...and...girl...its...made...for...me...[Hook]...Writer(s):...Najja...Mcdowell,...Troy...Taylor,...Joshua...Mack...Garrison,...Tremaine...Neverson...Copyright:...No...Quincydence...Music...Publishing,...Songs...Of...Universal...Inc.,...Bar...Raising...Tracks,...Najja...Left...Field...Music,...Downtown...Music...Publishing...LLC,...April'S...Boy...Music...LLC,...Warner-tamerlane...Publishing...Corp.,...Kharatroy...Music...Lyrics...powered...by...www.musiXmatch.com...Submit...lyrics...correction...→...Add...Comment...Chapter...V...Tracklist...1...Heart...Attack...2...2...Reasons...3...Dive...In...4...Without...a...Woman...5...Ladies...Go...Wild...6...Simply...Amazing...7...Chapter...V...(Intro)...8...Chapter...V...(Outro)...9...Never...Again...10...Dont...Be...Scared...11...Pretty...Girls...Lie...12...Bad...Decisions...13...Playin...Hard...14...Forever...Yours...15...Inside...Interlewd...16...Fumble...17...Interlude4U...18...Check...Me...Out...19...Hail...Mary...20...Almost...Lose...It...21...Panty...Wetter...More...Albums...embed...Embed...Get...the...embed...code...Trey...Songz...-...Chapter...V...Album...Lyrics1.Heart...Attack2.2...Reasons3.Dive...In4.Without...a...Woman5.Ladies...Go...Wild6.Simply...Amazing7.Chapter...V...(Intro)8.Chapter...V...(Outro)9.Never...Again10.Dont...Be...Scared11.Pretty...Girls...Lie12.Bad...Decisions13.Playin...Hard14.Forever...Yours15.Inside...Interlewd16.Fumble17.Interlude4U18.Check...Me...Out19.Hail...Mary20.Almost...Lose...It21.Panty...WetterTrey...Songz...Lyrics...provided...by...SongLyrics.com...Note:...When...you...embed...the...widget...in...your...site,...it...will...match...your...site's...styles...(CSS)Unauthorized....Oops!....This....action....could....not....be....completed....because....your....form....session....expiredCheeeek..that..out..dudeCharts[edit]The..music..video..was..filmed..in..Malibu,..California..in..early..July..2012..by..director..Justin..Francis[1]..and..was..released..on..October..7,..2012.[2]Lead....RIFFs:....RIFF....it:....Submit....Cancel....Bad....selection....Cannot....annotate....a....non-flat....selectionAanmelden...*...Uploaden...Een...video...uploaden....^...."IN....PRODUCTION:....Trey....Songz....-....Justin....Francis,....dir."Chart..(2012)..Position..US..Hot..R&B/Hip-Hop..Songs..(Billboard)[5]..44..Developers...Area...Developer...API...Gegevens...Player...API......2005...-...2016...Dailymotion...Land:nederland...Volg...ons...Submit....Corrections....Cancel....Join...Log...in...Create...Membership...options...Sell...videos...Video...School...Cameo...More…...Watch...Staff...Picks...Categories...Channels...Groups...Apps...More…...On...Demand...Whats...new...Discover...Genres...Start...selling...Upload...55k....Like....LyricsArtists....-....TTrey....Songz....LyricsChapter....V....AlbumDive....In....Lyrics....Trey....Songz....-....Dive....In....Lyrics....Artist:....Trey....Songz....Album:....Chapter....V....Genre:....R&B....Heyo!....SONGLYRICS....just....got....interactiveExternal..links[edit]"Dive....In"....Song....by....Trey....Songz....from....the....album....Chapter....V....Released....August....14,....2012....Genre....R&B....Length....4:12....Label....Atlantic....Writer....Josh....Garrison....Troy....Taylor....Najja....McDowell....Tremaine....Neverson....Producer....Josh....Garrison....Troy....Taylor....Chapter....V....track....listing...."Chapter....V....(Intro)"....(1)...."Dive....In"....(2)...."Panty....Wetter"....(3)....New!...Highlight...lyrics...to...add...Meanings,...Special...Memories,...and...Misheard...Lyrics.Weekly....charts[edit]HighlightRetrieved....January....4,....2015Chart....(2012)....Peak....position....US....Billboard....Hot....100[3]....77....US....Hot....R&B/Hip-Hop....Songs....(Billboard)[4]....5....Inschrijven..Uw..selectie..Categorieen..Alle..categorien..Kanaal..suggesties..Staff...Picks...Join...or...log...in...Watch...Upload...On...Demand...Help...More...stuff...Terms...of...Service...Privacy...Policy...Copyright...Cookies...Desktop...site...Language...English...Espaol...Deutsch...Franais......Portugus......FAQ...TM...+......2016...Vimeo,...Inc.Please...make...sure...your...cookies...are...enabled,...then...return...to...the...previous...page...and...try...againVideoStaticAll....rights....reservedFEATURED...more...videos...11...Delicious...Misheard...Lyrics...About...Food...You'll...never...hear...them...the...same...way...againMaak....jouw....account....aan,....draag....iedere....dag....bij....aan....jouw....community,....ontdek....nieuwe....video's f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 17:13 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Bienvenue sur le forum Revenge ! Index du Forum ->
Discussions générales
-> Partie détente / parler de tout et de rien
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006, modified by Planplan